[CLUE-Talk] Media outlets

Kevin Cullis kevincu at orci.com
Wed Dec 18 11:32:57 MST 2002

Dittos on the below.  I listen/read from ALL sources, both left and
right, free market and liberal, CNN and Fox News, PBS and CATO
Institute, religious and non religious!!  What does all this reading
lead to?  That Man looks for solutions to his problems via the
government, which the left sees as solving man's "immorality and
evilness," or as individuals, which the right sees as solving man's
"immorality and evilness," or a combination of both and depends on the
degree. So, pardoning those that believe in political correctness I will
state for the record and to bring a more happier note to the list:

Merry Christmas (for my Christian friends)
Happy Hanukkah (for my Jewish friends)
Kawanza (for I don't know who or what this is for, but wish the best)
Happy Holidays (for those that ARE happy)
etc.
etc.
Ba Humbug (for those that don't believe in anything or are just plain
sour and are offended at everything!  ;-) )

And to all a good night ;-)

Kevin

Randy Arabie wrote:

> On Wednesday, 18 December 2002 at  6:38:24 -0800, Jeffery Cann <jc_cann at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Greetings.
> >
> > As we debate various political and social issues on
> > clue-talk, I am curious to learn the preferred media
> > (video and audio) sources from my fellow CLUEbies.
> >
> > Please post any links to your favorite news shows.
>
> I don't watch much television, and I don't have cable.  If I'm near the
> television at 1730 I'll listen NBC nightly news and then the News Hour
> with Jim Lehr (PBS).  I say listen because I'm usually busy cooking supper,
> and not really sitting in front of the tube watching.
>
> http://www.nbc.com/nbc/NBC_News/
> http://www.pbs.org/newshour/
>
> Sunday mornings I'm a regular viewer of both Meet the Press (NBC) and
> Fox News Sunday (FOX).
>
> http://www.msnbc.com/news/meetpress_front.asp
> http://www.foxnews.com/
>
> At work I listen to NPR, Peter Boyles, Mike Rosen, and even Rush
> Limbaugh.
>
> http://www.npr.org/
> http://www.khow.com/hosts/peterboyles.html
> http://www.850koa.com/shows/rosen/
> http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/
>
> We get the Denver Post and the Rocky Mountain News, I scan both.  And I
> read High Country News.
>
> http://www.denverpost.com/
> http://www.rockymountainnews.com/
> http://www.hcn.org/
>
> This one isn't really a news outlet, but I regard the CATO Institute highly:
>
> http://www.cato.org/
>
> I like Google's new News tab.  I've found some good news coverage there.
> --
> Allons Rouler!
>
> Randy

"Success is never final, failure is never fatal" - Kevin Cullis
---
Kevin Cullis
kcullis at coloradoexcellence.org
303-893-CPEX (2739) Main