[CLUE-Talk] Media outlets

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Fri Dec 20 15:38:11 MST 2002

On 12-20 13:25, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Dec 2002, Jed S. Baer wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 11:02:49 -0700 (MST)
> > "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" <clue at dissociatedpress.net> wrote:
> >
> > > When you say "H1B issue" what are you referring to?
> >
> > I'm assuming:
> >
> > http://www.zazona.com/ShameH1B/H1BFAQs.htm
> > http://h1b.info/bookmarks.php
> >
> > Norman Matloff seems to be one the main sources of argument against high
> > H1B quotas.

I forgot to mention this in my other email:

When I was searching for the H-1B issue, I saw an ad pitching Moore's book,
and a quote from Noam Chomsky endorsing projectcensored. I'd say it's safe
to say these people are both far to the left. It might not mean
projectcensored is hard left, but it might be safe to assume that it at
least has "leanings".

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
-Voltaire
(contributed by Chris Johnston)