[CLUE-Talk] Bowling for Columbine

rknech at pcisys.net rknech at pcisys.net
Mon Dec 23 19:57:05 MST 2002

> On 12-02 23:53, Timothy C. Klein wrote:
> Four words should cover it: He is a Democrat. That's why not much has been
> made of this. This sort of thing happens over and over. I don't think anyone
> can look me in the eye and tell me there is not a double standard here.
>
> It takes on a whole new meaning since this Trent Lott thing. You'll notice
> that there are folks on both sides of the aisle beating the drum to oust
> this guy. The WSJ op-ed pieces have all been critical of him, and I don't
> think Rush came to his defense, either.
>
> I have serious doubts that he was referring to segregation when he made his
> comments, but he hasn't really explained WHAT he meant by his comments,
> either. Just apologized. I don't think that's really adequate.

Polititions are for the most part all alike.  They lie, cheat steal, are
hypocritical as they come.  Then have the nerve to yell and scream when someone
from the oposite party does the exact same thing.  Yet it is ok for them to do
it in thier eyes.  Why? becuase they belong to the "rightous" party.  Be them
Democrats or be them Republicans.  I say in the next election we vote all
current sitting politians OUT! Send a message to these jerks!

Just my $2.00 worth, thanks to inflation!