[CLUE-Talk] Installfest! (Debian dual-boot on notebook?)

Matthew Porter mfporter at c-creature.com
Fri Feb 15 20:03:20 MST 2002

Thanks for all of the good advice, folks.  Turns out I can't make it tomorrow's Installfest, but thanks to your responses I have a much better idea of what I need to do to get Linux on that notebook.  And if I can't manage to get it done before then, I'll be able to get it ready for the next Installfest down the road.

(And in the meantime, I expect I'll have some questions about repartitioning tools over on the CLUE-Tech list.)

--Matt.

Matthew Porter
Golden. Colorado

mfporter at c-creature.com