[CLUE-Talk] Fourth Amendment? Anyone?

Matt Gushee mgushee at hypermall.net
Thu Jan 3 13:28:54 MST 2002

Jeffery Cann writes:

 > For my fellow civil libertarians - a U.S. District Court judge has sided with
 > the FBI to allow keystroke logging _without_ a court order.

 > It makes me wonder if the decision by the judge is influenced by the current
 > terrorist paranoia in our great land.

How cautious of you! As congress dishes up heaping platefuls of
corporate welfare, the Attorney General equates critics with
terrorists, and ordinary Americans get booted off of planes for carrying
the wrong books, all in the name of patriotism, you're wondering? I
wouldn't.

P.S.: Maybe we should mark this thread "O.T." before the
all-Linux-all-the-time faction starts complaining ;-)

Matt Gushee
Englewood, CO 80110