[CLUE-Talk] Fourth Amendment? Anyone? <-- U.S. down the Tubes !

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Thu Jan 3 19:24:29 MST 2002

Well,
I hate to break the "Patriotism" going on. But I am sorry to say that our
government LET September 11th happen. My proof.

Long about October (soon after Sept 11). The Jeruselum post (www.jpost.com)
had an article about how the Israeli Massad had sent a warning to our
government back on the 20th of August - saying that they knew of at least
200 terrorists that had and were making their way into this country. And
were plotting something to do with the airlines.  Not totally believing
everything I read I talked to my cousin and here husband who live in
Tel-Aviv Israel - her husband is in the Massad. I asked him about this. He
told me that it was absolutley true! He also told me that the Massad was
sending out lots of three man assasination teams to many countries in the
middle east as well as the U.S.! Israel doesn't trust our government
anymore.  How do you think within a couple days the governemnt had all the
names and photographs of all the terrorists. That is because the Massad
gave them that information! The Massad's inteligence network into terroist
networks is second to none!
Trust me when I say - September 11th was Pearl Harbor all over again.  To
back up my claim about Pearl harbor I point you to a book called "Spy -
Counter Spy" By Dusko Popov. He was a British agent during WWII that was
the one that warned about the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. He is also
the real world spy that Ian Flemming modeled James Bond after. - Look up
the book and read it - it is an interesting read.

The Government is using the terrorist crap as a scare tactic to get the
typical bubble gum brained American to agree with whatever breach of the
constitution they want! Look at all that is happening - it should be enough
to make you go "HMMMMMM!"