[CLUE-Talk] New here

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Jan 8 15:49:40 MST 2002

On Tuesday 08 January 2002 03:35 pm, you wrote:
> All of this is invaluable, and exactly the kind of info I was looking for.
> Where might I be able to take a look at Suse and Caldera?

You can get SuSE also at SoftPro and most retail software stores (e.g.,
CompUSA).  Caldera -- I am not sure about where locally you can get it.  It
has been an albatross lately because Caldera seems to be unsure of their
commitment to Linux.  I would recommend that you visit their homepage
(http://www.caldera.com/ ? -- not sure of URL) to learn more.

Jeff