[CLUE-Talk] New here

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Tue Jan 8 15:50:36 MST 2002

Take a look???  You mean running?  I would show you SuSE, but I forgot
my laptop this morning.  In the store, Microcenter has it, Softpro has it.

I like Softpro because they have all of the books I need, and they are
supporter of CLUE.

I like Microcenter because they have lotsa cool hardware, and even a
Linux friendly software section.  A good share of their hardware is
certified Linux compatible, and when you say to the guy there that you
want to use that network card with a Linux machine, they don't look at
you like you have 3 eyes.

Generally, for books I go to Softpro.  Not only do they have the books,
but generally, the guys there are very helpful for telling you which one
is the good one for a certain application.

For hardware I go to Microcenter or HIQ.

Software I usually get off Sourceforge or Freshmeat......