[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: [CLUE-Adm] new group

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sun Jan 13 13:07:24 MST 2002

On 01-13 12:42, Jeffery Cann wrote:
> Please vote in the poll on the CLUE home page (http://clue.denver.co.us/) to
> indicate whether you would attend a 'CLUE-North' meeting.
>
> Feel free to discuss on CLUE-Talk.

I assume that since the page says "this would not replace montly DTC
meeting" that it will be another night? I would just suggest it not be the
first week, since so many meetings in the greater Denver/Boulder area all
land on the first week...CLUE/BJUG/DJUG/BLUG/RMIUG/XML/WebD2 groups I think
all are on the first week - hence one has to pick and choose, which is
especially painful if two groups are both covering interesting topics on the
same night. Just a thought - I'm not sure why so many groups choose the
first week, but it creates unfortunate collisions.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome