[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: [CLUE-Adm] new group

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sun Jan 13 13:21:23 MST 2002

I would attend a meeting if it were closer to home.  I currently work
until 7:00 PM, which is another problem.  But, since I am most likely going
to be laid off from my current job in the next 3 months, that conflict
would be going away.  For me, the drive from North Dever to the DTC is
equivalent to making a trip to the Ninth Circle of Hell.  (Well, maybe
that is a slight exageration).  Even when I had earlier hours, I
wouldn't make that drive.

Tim