[CLUE-Talk] Fwd: [CLUE-Adm] new group

Richard Knechtel krs3 at qwest.net
Sun Jan 13 14:09:52 MST 2002

I agree, I live up on the north end of town an really don't want to make
the drive down to the very south end of town.  I wonder if maybe we might
want to find out just how many people live on the north end of town, and
maybe schedule two meetings.  One at the south end of town and one at the
north end.

Just an idea.