[CLUE-Talk] Legal breaking of the MS monopoly

Jef Barnhart jef at batky-howell.com
Wed Jan 23 12:48:50 MST 2002

I have already sent a responce. Has anybody else.

We stand as a group that has no like for Microsoft. We complain that Microsoft is doing this or doing that. The things that they do hurt companies and the industry as a hole. This request from the public about what to do is our chance to have a say. If you don't send anything then how are they to tell what the public wants.

You vote for public officials. You vote for laws. Now is the time to vote again. Don't be the gut who complains about what happened and did not take the chance to have yourself heard.

Jef Barnahrt