[CLUE-Talk] Installfest

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Sat Jan 26 12:29:24 MST 2002

On 01-26 07:16, Bill Ludden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am a super-newbie and would like to come to the installfest in February.  I've been unable to install either Redhat or Suse as a dual-boot on my box. Can someone tell me how to get to Batky-Howell and where to go once I get there.  What time does it start?  What should I do (besides backup an defrag) to my computer before I get there?

Well, I can help you with how you get there:

http://www.batky-howell.com/location.html

That's linked from the the CLUE website (it's where the certification group
meets) - http://clue.techangle.com.

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome