[CLUE-Talk] Installfest

Dave Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Jan 27 17:40:54 MST 2002

Bill Ludden wrote:

> Hi, I am a super-newbie and would like to come to the installfest in
> February.  I've been unable to install either Redhat or Suse as a
> dual-boot on my box. Can someone tell me how to get to Batky-Howell
> and where to go once I get there.  What time does it start?  What
> should I do (besides backup an defrag) to my computer before I get
> there?

[...]

Last time we ran 10am to 5pm.  Jeff, Jef, or Mike, if I don't hear
differently I'll add that to the website.

We'll be in one of the classrooms that BH has.  They are on the first
floor in the wing to the right as you face the main entrance.  I don't
think you'll have any trouble finding us.

Bring your computer, keyboard, mouse, and monitor.  You won't need any
networking stuff, unless you want to set up something wierd - you can
plug into the classroom network.

You may want to bring your backups so that if they are needed to finish
the dual-boot setup you can knock that out.

Dave