[CLUE-Talk] Capitalism as we know it vs. ...?

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Mon Jul 15 22:39:54 MDT 2002

* Matt Gushee (mgushee at havenrock.com) wrote:
> One last thought before I go back in my corner ...

Don't do that.  The discussion/debate is interesting.  It is fine that
we don't all agree.  As a matter of fact, it is a good thing.  If we
wanted to all think the the same thing, we could move to a nice little
dictatorship or fascist nation somewhere :-)

> Anyway, there's a web site for the book: <http://www.natcap.org/>. And
> apparently you can read the whole thing online; they have at least
> several chapters on the site.

Thanks for that link, this looks genuinely interesting.  I might have to
pick that book up.  I'll have to check at the library, as I am now just a
lowly, unemployed student.  (Thanks, Mr. Nacchio!).  Time permitting, of
course.  College, with a full load of science classes (physics and math),
is harder than I remember from a few years ago!

Tim