[CLUE-Talk] Capitalism as we know it vs. ...?

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Mon Jul 15 22:54:31 MDT 2002

On Mon, Jul 15, 2002 at 10:39:54PM -0600, Timothy C. Klein wrote:
> * Matt Gushee (mgushee at havenrock.com) wrote:
> > One last thought before I go back in my corner ...
>
> Don't do that.

Oh, I didn't mean permanently. And I love rhetorical sparring, as a
matter of fact. One of my hobbies in college was demolishing the College
Republicans in the letters section of the campus newspaper. Well, it
didn't hurt that I had a largely supportive audience ... but I honestly
believe I was pretty good. I don't remember ever having gotten an
interesting rebuttal to one of my broadsides.

But the sad fact is that once in a while I need to turn my attention to
other things ... like looking for work, which I am still doing, despite
what some people seem to think.

--
Matt Gushee
Englewood, Colorado, USA