[CLUE-Talk] Did MSFT pay for open source scare?

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Wed Jun 5 21:55:40 MDT 2002

On Wednesday 05 June 2002 03:06 pm, charlie oriez wrote:
> Wired didnt pull any punches on this one:
>
> http://www.wired.com/news/linux/0,1411,52973,00.html

LOL - This just in (tm) ... Alexis de Tocqueville Institution is a Microsoft
pawn ... err acceptor of money.  Actually, when I read that story, I found a
link to Gregory Fossedal's biography:

http://www.adti.net/html_files/swiss/Foss_bio.htm

You can see that he knows squat about the IT industry:

"Mr. Fossedal writes about political and economic affairs for such
publications ... "

Yet, somehow, he's an expert on how open source is 'insecure'.

What's next?  ZDNet found to be pro-microsoft?

:-P