[CLUE-Talk] Walmart selling mandrake systems

Richard Knechtel rknech at pcisys.net
Wed Jun 19 14:24:03 MDT 2002

At 01:31 PM 6/19/02 -0600, Dave Price wrote:

>It had to happen...
>
>http://newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=02/06/19/1519219
>
>aloha,
>dave

Although I am a devoute SuSE fan, I am gald to see Mandrake (one of the top
distros) being sold on a desktop as an alternative to Winblows!  Maybe if
enough people purchase these PC's and see that Linux can be easy to use as
well as FUN to use, maybe more PC resellers will install other flavors of
Linux on their PC's.  We will just have to take a wait and see attitude I
guess.

Tchoose!