[CLUE-Talk] Yahoo?

Steve Fry clue at ir3w.com
Wed Mar 20 09:10:29 MST 2002

As a friend pointed out yesterday [and I am embarrassed about this
myself] those whois on microsoft.com and yahoo.com were NOT hacks into
NetSol but rather A-records on other domains.  Look at them closely
again.

[I feel kinda stupid right now.]

Steve

David Hahn wrote:

> I saw the DNS of a newly registered domain highjacked yesterday.  The
> resulting web page said that the domain 'had been demanded by' something or
> other.
>
> Pretty strange - definately looks like a VeriSign/NetSol hack.

              IR3W Web Services
   Steve Fry - steve at ir3w.com - 720-233-3WWW
    Web Site Design, Development, and More!
             http://www.ir3w.com