[CLUE-Talk] Regarding the 9 April presentation

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Tue Mar 26 09:43:11 MST 2002

CLUEbies,

For an extra incentive to attend, ITEC will be raffling
off a few discount vouchers for ITEC's Linux classes.
There will be four 25% for one class and one %25 for
two classes.  Jeff and I will figure out when to do
the raffling for this (maybe a few before the talk,
a few after).  For more information on our classes,
visit our web site on the link below, hit the Education
section.

Just something to tempt the tummies for attendance.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.