[CLUE-Talk] Colorado's No-Call List

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Sat May 11 22:17:25 MDT 2002

On Saturday 11 May 2002 07:39 pm, jbrockmeier at earthlink.net wrote:

> Again, maybe property rights are the wrong analogy. Maybe this is more
> like a theft of service. I can live with that, either way it's still
> something that I don't want going on.

I guess I got a bit off topic in my last post.  I have a tendency to ramble.
My apologies.

I don't want telemarketing  happening either.  I would have preferred if the
solution by the U.S. Congress would have been 'opt-in', rather than
'opt-out'.  Unfortunately, we are in this current position and the no-call
list is a start.  This is better than the current situation.

Maybe you can sign-up for the no-call list and then keep track of the calls
you receive to see if they are actually reduced.

Jeff