[CLUE-Talk] Content Protection Status Report

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Sat May 25 23:23:41 MDT 2002

"The "Content Protection Status Report" points to future where innovation and
fair use rights are sacrificed on copyright's altar, where entertainment
companies become de facto regulators of new technologies, deciding which
mathematical instructions are mandatory and which are forbidden."

 +http://bpdg.blogs.eff.org/archives/000113.html

What I love about 'Hollywood Studios' is the fact they want to control
everything you read, view, and hear.  Please inform our Senators the stupidity
of this this idea at:

 + http://judiciary.senate.gov/special/input_form.cfm

Cheers.

=====