[CLUE-Talk] Linux for suits

Kirk Rafferty kirk at rafferty.org
Fri Nov 1 09:04:52 MST 2002

Hi all,

I'm working with a VP of a fairly large company in Denver, who is
starting to be intrigued with Linux and how it could possibly affect his
company's consulting practice, particularly (but not necessarily exclusively)
in the Oracle space.

I remember seeing an article (perhaps linked from Slashdot or The Reg)
not long ago that mentioned Linux as being one of the top 10 most relevant
technologies. (it might have even said "Red Hat Linux.)  I'd like to share
this article with him, but can't seem to find it.  If anyone has a link,
that would be very appreciated.

Also, any other recent Linux links and technology items you think a VP would
appreciate/understand would be helpful.

Thanks!

Kirk