[CLUE-Talk] OT? Sunday reading

Matt Gushee mgushee at havenrock.com
Sun Nov 3 11:40:43 MST 2002

Here's an interesting (and horrifying) site about the sleaze-ridden and
secretive voting-machine industry, and some of the vote-counting
"mistakes" (my quotes) caused by their products.

  http://www.talion.com/election-mistakes.html

Hmm ... I wonder if open source could be part of the solution to this.

mgushee at havenrock.com           its fields;
                            Horses bear soldiers through
                                its streets.

                            --Lao Tzu (Peter Merel, trans.)