[CLUE-Talk] Samba consultant in Denver

Rob rob-iod at attbi.com
Fri Nov 8 15:00:10 MST 2002

Hi gang,

I've been following the list and testing Linux for about 9 mos. (newbie) and
I'm ready to switch the peer-to-peer fileserver at my 2-person office in
LoDo to Linux from WinME.

I put Mandrake on a spare box with a 60GB hard drive. 3 computers total, 1
'server' and 2 dual-boot workstations. All on the same DHCP router supplied
by Qwest for the DSL connection. I've been messing with Samba but limited
success. Don't need to serve web pages, DNS, DHCP, email, etc. from the
fileserver.

Anyone recommend a Samba consultant that I could hire to come in and get the
filesharing configured. I'll be out of town until Monday and get the replies
then.

Thanks for your help,
Rob Davis
InsideOut Design