[CLUE-Talk] Sorry to leave

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Fri Oct 4 07:14:08 MDT 2002

  Welp, I'm out of denver I hate to say.  Got laid off from the company in
louiseville.  My wife had been looking forward to moving home for a
while so I told her to give me 1 month to look for a good job, if no
solid leads after that we'd head back to Georgia.  After 3 weeks I
closed the hunt since nothing solid would happen in that week.  Shipped
the kids to grandma's in Atlanta and the wife and I jumped in the Uhaul.

  The market in Ga isn't much better if any but atleast I'm working for
a good company with a good plan.  Gonna miss Denver and hoping to retire
out there.  On the other hand, while my family sucks, my wife's family
are great and her parrents are the best grandparents I could hope for so
it works out for now atleast.

  I'll probably still lurk the lists, but good luck everyone.

Robert

(Kevin, please pop Drew in the back of the head for me)

:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
FYI: