[CLUE-Talk] Denver ITEC -- Volunteers?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Oct 20 13:50:51 MDT 2002

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002 06:52:37 -0600
CLUE President <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> Visit the CLUE home page (http://clue.denver.co.us/) and check the links
> in the 'News and Notes'.  Kaleb provided a 'personalized' registration
> page which is linked in the News & Notes.
>
> Make sure you visit our invitation page and register yourself. It does
> not cost money to attend.

Jeff, how do we register if we don't agree with the website's privacy
policy? Can we get in for CLUE if we don't register?

(http://events.goitec.com/privacy/privacy.htm)

Choice/Opt-out

Our users are given the opportunity to ?opt-out? from receiving further
email correspondence from us by following the ?removal? mechanisms that
accompany all email correspondence. Email correspondence does not include
confirmation of registration.

Users who no longer wish to receive newsletters or event-related emails
from us or our partners may opt-out by following our unsubscribe options.
A user may use our online ?opt-out? option that is included on all email
correspondence. This option allows you to choose which messages you do and
do not want to receive. A user may also reply to an email with
?unsubscribe? in the subject line or email us at removal at imark-com.com.