[CLUE-Talk] Denver ITEC -- Volunteers?

Ski Dawg skidawg at plbb.net
Fri Oct 18 08:31:14 MDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 06:52, CLUE President wrote:
<snip>
> If you find other stories and articles that surround the topic of 'Linux in
> business', please post them.

Jeff (and others),

There is an article in the lastest eWeek magazine (Linux Renews Desktop
Bid) that may be of interest for your presentation. You can read the
article at http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,3959,635994,00.asp

Part of the article talks about Steve O'Brien starting to do a roll out
of Linux desktops. Steve is the Director of IT Operations for Jefferson
County (CO).

--
Doug

Registered Linux User #285548
http://counter.li.org
Random Thought:

When the English language gets in my way, I walk over it.
		-- Billy Sunday