[CLUE-Talk] Mines installfest [was Re: Denver ITEC -- Volunteers?]

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Sun Oct 6 21:24:18 MDT 2002

Ed Hill wrote:
[...]
> I'm *VERY* busy this month so please forgive my slow progress.  I hope
> to have an announcement out this week.

No problem, just didn't want to miss it.

Do you think there are a lot of people coming that aren't in CLUE?  That
would be cool.  Just thinking about coordinating in the future (if
that's necessary).

I'll try to come.

Dave

P.S. I'm finally posting to this list from a Linux box.  Still using
Mozilla but now on Debian/KDE which wasn't very hard to install (though
sound needs some work yet).  Woo hoo!