[CLUE-Talk] Denver ITEC -- Volunteers?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Thu Oct 17 15:54:58 MDT 2002

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 19:21:25 -0600
Jeffery Cann <president at clue.denver.co.us> wrote:

> 3. LUG seminar - A more focused panel discussion and opportunity to
> discuss some aspect of Linux in more detail.  Probably an hour or two
> time slot.

Jeff, it sounded, at the CLUE meeting, like we're going forward with this.
My question is what level, if any, of organization we have. Since this is
next week, do we have specific time slots? Do we have a collection of
resources? Since you were mentioning a sort of panel discussion, has
anyone collected linux "success stories", figures on TCO, uptime, etc? I'm
not the best at just remembering those things. It's easy to talk about
Exchange/Windows-scripting viruses. But what other ammunition could/should
we have on hand?

--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5