[CLUE-Talk] Dialup ISP recommendation?

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Sun Oct 13 09:08:43 MDT 2002

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:31:20 -0600
Dave Price <davep at kinaole.org> wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Would anyone care to offer recommendations for a local (Denver)
> dial-up ISP.  Not for me, but for a friend who requires only home
> dial-up access using a 56k modem (and MS-Windows (for now))

Check out Front Range Internet www.frii.com. They also run MailArmory -
www.mailarmory.com - spam filtering for e-mail, user-customizable, and
part of their service for dialup users at no extra charge. And just
recently they added virus scanning for incoming mail.

Hey, if Nathan Torkington is their customer, they can't be too bad. ;-)
http://www.frii.com/~gnat/

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5