[CLUE-Talk] Dialup ISP recommendation?

charlie oriez coriez at oriez.org
Sun Oct 13 08:03:02 MDT 2002

On Sunday 13 October 2002 07:31 am, you wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> Would anyone care to offer recommendations for a local (Denver)
> dial-up ISP.  Not for me, but for a friend who requires only home
> dial-up access using a 56k modem (and MS-Windows (for now))

I use nilenet.com, and have been for several years.  spam filtering is
excellent, I usually get thru on the first or second ring to Mitch at the
help desk, lots of lines with reliable connectivity.

They're running Apache on the FreeBSD platform and Sendmail for email.

910 16th Street, Suite 830
Denver, Colorado 80202