[CLUE-Talk] IT Sams: Linux Advocacy

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Wed Sep 18 01:50:39 MDT 2002

Jed S. Baer wrote:
[...]
> Here's the first pass at a mission statement:
> http://www.rockchucker.com/itsleap.mission.html
>
> IT Samaritans: http://www.itsamaritans.org/
>
> First order of business, I think, will be to settle on a few adminstrative
> things, like maybe our own mailing list, web site, CVS repository even? In
> other words, how best to collaborate.

Hi Jed,

I'd like to help, especially teaching.  I'd also be willing to
collaborate on the admin/standards tasks though I'm not sure I can
commit to leading one of those.

A mailing list, if you want one, is easy.  Probably you could host is on
rockchucker.  Don't know what I'd use CVS for at this point.  If you're
looking at web collaboration tools, consider TWiki (http://www.twiki.org).

Dave