[CLUE-Talk] would like to try Linux

Jeffery Cann fabian at jefferycann.com
Tue Sep 24 18:47:11 MDT 2002

On Tuesday 24 September 2002 12:24 pm, Walter Hildebrandt wrote:

> There are probably many people out there, like me, who would like to try
> Linux.  Can what is started here be tuned into a report that can be
> accessed by anyone interested?  Actually I am most interested in getting
> the "How to" report done.   My getting to use Linux is actually secondary.

I believe there is at least one or two How To documents already written on
this topic.  If not, here's our chance to give back to the community and
write one!

Let me refer you to the Linux Documentation Project, which contains most
(all?) of the documents related to Linux, including a plethora of How Tos:

http://www.tldp.org/

Regards
Jeff