[CLUE-Talk] would like to try Linux

Jed S. Baer thag at frii.com
Tue Sep 24 21:38:36 MDT 2002

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:47:11 -0600
Jeffery Cann <fabian at jefferycann.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday 24 September 2002 12:24 pm, Walter Hildebrandt wrote:
>
> > There are probably many people out there, like me, who would like to
> > try Linux.  Can what is started here be tuned into a report that can
> > be accessed by anyone interested?
> Let me refer you to the Linux Documentation Project, which contains most
>
> (all?) of the documents related to Linux, including a plethora of How
> http://www.tldp.org/

I suspect linuxnewbie has things like this too:
http://www.linuxnewbie.org/
Another portal site: http://www.yolinux.com/

Man, my Linux bookmarks are overflowing. Time to convert 'em to a web
page, I think. Although the last time I did that, keeping the thing
updated became a chore.

jed
--
We're frogs who are getting boiled in a pot full of single-character
morphemes, and we don't notice. - Larry Wall; Perl6, Apocalypse 5