Bookmark manager? was Re: [CLUE-Talk] would like to try Linux

\_0_/ psyber at dimensional.com
Wed Sep 25 12:40:09 MDT 2002

"Jed S. Baer" <thag at frii.com> wrote:

> Man, my Linux bookmarks are overflowing. Time to convert 'em to a web
> page, I think. Although the last time I did that, keeping the thing
> updated became a chore.

Which begs a question, for me.  I too have hundreds of bookmarks.
I keep them somewhat organized in folders in netscape's bookmark menu,
but it's unwieldy.  I can't ever remember exactly where I keep something,
so when I need to find something, I usually just grep the html file.
So, my question is, outside of keeping everything in a database (good
idea, btw) is anyone using or can recommend a bookmark management
program? Or tips on something you put together yourself to organize
bookmarks?  And hopefully something integrated with your browser, too :)
(like web page access yadda yadda yadda...).  I have seen some programs
for this, but never actually used one.