[CLUE-Talk] Favorite Wiki? One that can be run on Windoze?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at americanisp.net
Sat Apr 5 14:40:20 MST 2003

On 04-04 09:14, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-04-03 at 21:10, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm thinking of setting up a Wiki at work, but it has to run on Windoze.
> > Also, does anyone know of a central location that links to various wiki
> > packages and what their requirements are?
>
> I'm partial to TWiki, which can be set up using Cygwin:
>
> http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/TWikiDocumentation#The_Unix_Windows_Environment

Okay, thanks. I set it up on FreeBSD and it looks promising. I was trying
for Tiki, but I was having some issues getting it set up on Windows. Nice to
see Twiki has a Windows installation section. Tiki looks like it has more
bells and whistles, but I'm not sure if they would be needed.

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at americanisp.net
http://users.americanisp.net/~seanleblanc/
Get MLAC at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mlac/
I think it would be totally inappropriate for me to even contemplate what I am
thinking about.
-Don Mazankowski, former Candian Minister of Finance
(contributed by Chris Johnston)