[CLUE-Talk] Favorite Wiki? One that can be run on Windoze?

diana diana at workspot.net
Tue Apr 8 18:26:28 MDT 2003

Hell., Sean.  I'm not sure how my address got onto your list of people
to send reapeated letters to, but I've been receiving all kinds of them,
and have no interest in receiving any more, as I have no answers to your
questions, and most of the time, no idea what you're talking about.
Please remove me from your mailing list.  Thanks!  :)  Diana