[CLUE-Talk] Oh No! Not Again! (spam spam spam spam ...)

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue Apr 15 22:17:10 MDT 2003

Just so you know, I have now gotten more spam-bitching than spam.  Is it
ever possible for the cure to be worse than the disease?  It took me one
second to delete IBM's email (which I couldn't have gotten from the
sign-up sheet, because I didn't sign it, IIRC), and it's taken me five
minutes or more to delete all the bitching, and try to figure out what
exactly the Big Deal was...  Maybe we could try not to ~quite~ so
sensitive about this...?