[CLUE-Talk] Oh No! Not Again! (spam spam spam spam ...)

Ski Dawg skidawg at smcorwine.com
Wed Apr 16 21:39:10 MDT 2003

[snip out other text]

Maybe I misunderstood what she said that night, but I do remember asking
specifically about what the address would be used for.

As I understood it, she was collecting email addresses so she could send
everyone the presentations from IBM and Intel. She did send out an email
to everyone asking if they would like to have the presentation. I
understood that was going to be it. There wasn't going to be any other
usage of the collected addresses for marketing or other purposes.

--
Doug

Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)
Uptime: at 9:32pm up 131 days, 11:15
Random Thought:
Happiness, n.:
	An agreeable sensation arising from contemplating the misery of another.