[CLUE-Talk] Wierd PHP4 + Stronghold-3 problem

Kirk Rafferty kirk at fpcc.net
Thu Apr 17 21:40:51 MDT 2003

Google has been no help on this one, so hoping someone else here has run
into this.

I'm using Stronghold-3, and need to roll my own PHP4.  I've got the
latest and greatest PHP4, and it configures and compiles just fine.  It
also installs seeming correctly into Stronghold.  Stronghold restarts fine,
and phpinfo() shows I'm running on the new library.  All appears okay.

Until I try to submit a form.  Anytime I try to POST a form that's
hosted on this webserver, it just has the effect of reloading the form.
Logs show nothing out of the ordinary.

If I move the old libphp4.so back in place and restart, all works well.
So I'm fairly convinced it's not an Apache config problem.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Regards,
Kirk