[CLUE-Talk] Iraq Stuph

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Tue Apr 22 07:12:44 MDT 2003

On Tuesday, 22 April 2003 at  5:16:43 -0600, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier
<clue at dissociatedpress.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-21 at 22:47, Don Collier wrote:
> > I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion about Bush and his
> > administration, but there is no need for name calling.  Even if you
> > dont like him for whatever reason, he is OUR president.  Be nice.
>
> He might be YOUR president, but he's not mine. I didn't vote for him,
> and I still believe that the outcome of the election was questionable
> at best.
>
> I'm not trying to open that can of worms again, but I don't claim Bush
> as "my" president.

It's fine to be proud you didn't vote for him.  But, Dubya is the
President of the United States.  Thus, if you are a citizen of the US,
he *is* your president.

If you want to honestly say he isn't your president, you are free to
renounce your citizenship.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy