[CLUE-Talk] Iraq Stuph

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Fri Apr 25 10:35:09 MDT 2003

* Kevin Cullis (kevincu at orci.com) wrote:
> Joe,
>
> On Tue, 2003-04-22 at 18:18, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier wrote:
> > Kevin,

> > > In military terms, there are mercenaries and there are armies, which has
> > > the greater threat?  Depends in where and when it is used.  Look what 19
> > > mercenaries did on 9/11!  The threat is real no matter where or the
> > > numbers that are threatening us.  A person with a 22 is still as scarey
> > > as one with a .45 cal.
> >
> > Mercenaries get paid, Kevin. They do it for the *money* -- the idiots on
> > 9/11 were terrorists. Thought you would have picked up on that
> > distinction by now.
>
> To say that Mercs are exclusively after the money is shallow thinking.
> Besides, the 9/11 terrorists didn't do if for the money, they did it for
> the 76 virgins, or didn't you pick up on that distinction by now ;-)

Funny thing is that the 76 virgins is a mistranslation of an ancient
language.  It will actually be 76 'white grapes' that is waiting for
them.  Well, that is assuming they went to the right place, which is a
pretty big assumption ...

Tim
==  Timothy Klein || teece at silverklein.net  ==
==  http://i148.denver.dsl.forethought.net  ==