[CLUE-Talk] Rocky Mountain School and linux

Charles Oriez coriez at oriez.org
Mon Aug 4 19:37:39 MDT 2003

At 07:07 PM 8/4/2003 -0600, Lynn Danielson wrote:

>ruben avalos wrote:
>
>>is this scool a collage? our do you know any in denver that run linux or
>>have linux programs? thank you in advance...
>

>No.  It's a high school.  The Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary
>Learning <http://www.rmsel.org/>.
>
>At one point DU was publicizing some Linux classes and I've heard that some
>of the teachers at ACC were using Linux, but I'm not sure if they're
>publicizing
>that fact.

ACC is running linux training

http://www.coloradotraining.com/cccpages/linuxplus.html

they also have a separate course on MySQL and PHP

Charles Oriez     coriez at oriez.org
39  34' 34.4"N / 105 00' 06.3"W
**
In either case, the Court cautions Plaintiff's counsel not to run with a
sharpened writing utensil in hand--he could put his eye out. (147 F.Supp.2d
668)