[CLUE-Talk] Put SCO behind bars

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Wed Aug 6 07:40:44 MDT 2003

On Wednesday,  6 August 2003 at  6:40:50 -0600, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb at dissociatedpress.net> wrote:
 *snip*

> Having to fight off IBM, Red Hat, SuSE (in Europe) and an array of suits
> in all 50 states could have a rather dramatic effect on SCO very
> quickly. They've basically declared open season on all Linux companies
> and users, the community should return the favor.

That sounds like Mutually Assured Destruction...

"Why can't we all just get along?"

Seriously, under what guise would we suggest the AG take
action?

The best I can see is we suggest they investigate SCO
because they (SCO) allege that we need additional licenses
to use software for which we already have a license.

Would that be the appropriate tactic?
--

Allons Rouler!

Randy