[CLUE-Talk] Anyone heard about this? Free Mike Hawash

Randy Arabie randy at arabie.org
Thu Aug 7 15:54:13 MDT 2003

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1043672261
> > 147451.xml
> >
> > There's a lot of detailed allegations there that *should* have a
> > substantial paper trial backing them up.  Seems if these were
> > just "cooked up" it wouldn't be all that hard for someone to
dispute.

> Once again, the government is now capable of holding ppl indefinatly.
Mike may
> have made an agreement to minimize the jail time (5-10 years vs
indefinate
> hold).
> Just because it is printed AND mike agreed to it, does not make it
true.

I did not say it was true.  What I said was the claims made by the
prosecutors are based on events (hotel stays, plane flights, visa
applications, etc.) that generate a paper trail.  If those claims are
false, it should have been easy to dispute them.
--
Allons Rouler!

Randy
http://www.arabie.org/