[CLUE-Talk] SCO Group to Shoot Babies

Jeffery Cann jc_cann at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 08:59:17 MDT 2003

Lindon, UT - The SCO Group announced the launch of a
campaign to shoot 1% of all babies born in the US.

"Statistically, 1% of all people are Linux users.
Rather than have these young hoodlums grow up without
any respect for our intellectual property, we have
chosen to nip it in the bud, as it were," said SCO's
CEO, Darl McBride.

In addition, during the campaign announcement, SCO
said that individuals could pay $2,499 per child for
immunity from execution. "The price goes up to $5,200
dollars after that family's firstborn reaches 18
months, so it is in their advantage to pony up now,"
McBride continued.

 + http://bbspot.com/News/2003/08/sco.html