[CLUE-Talk] SCO Group to Shoot Babies

Dale K. Hawkins dhawkins at cdrgts.com
Thu Aug 14 09:48:22 MDT 2003

Jeffery Cann <jc_cann at yahoo.com> writes:

> Lindon, UT - The SCO Group announced the launch of a
> campaign to shoot 1% of all babies born in the US.
>
> "Statistically, 1% of all people are Linux users.

These are _almost_ less funny since I actually have acquired a baby.

But continuing the spirit of the post; SCO would have to go through at
least one rather irate geek with a bat before getting to either my
baby or my computer (yes; in that order!).

If the baby is anything like her mother, I'd take even odds that she'd
be able to <redneck mode>open a can of whop-ass on ol' McBride</redneck mode>
here in a couple of years (both physically and mentally).  Hell, as it
is, she whines and pouts less than McBride.

-Dale