[CLUE-Talk] FW: Letter from SCO

Evan Widger PsychoI3oy at linkline.com
Sat Aug 16 08:28:10 MDT 2003

Matthew Porter wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>

> -----Original Message-----A.
> Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2003 12:57 PM
> Subject: Letter from SCO
>

> DEAR SIR/MADAM:
>
> I AM MR. DARL MCBRIDE CURRENTLY SERVING AS THE PRESIDENT AND
> CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF THE SCO GROUP, FORMERLY KNOWN AS
> CALDERA SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL, IN LINDON, UTAH, UNITED STATES OF
> AMERICA. I KNOW THIS LETTER MIGHT SURPRISE YOUR BECAUSE WE HAVE
> HAD NO PREVIOUS COMMUNICATIONS OR BUSINESS DEALINGS BEFORE NOW.
<snipitey do da>

that's hilarious! a little too like the real thing, i'm afraid, i got
most of the replies to it before checking my ISP's spam trap to find the
original there. heh heh. nice to know my ISP is looking out for me, they
wouldn't want me to sell my soul to satan, er, mr mcbride. . .

-Evan