[CLUE-Talk] easiest distro to install

Dennis J Perkins djperkins at americanisp.net
Mon Aug 18 07:16:54 MDT 2003

I was asked which distro is easiest to install.  I'm told Mandrake is one of
the easiest but I don't know how easy it is for a non-techie to install.  He
doesn't want any technical questions.  Is there a distro that doesn't ask about
partitions, etc?

BTW, if anyone thinks Windows is easy to install or uninstall, we tried to
switch from XP to W2K last Friday.  The setup program said that we were trying
to install a version of Windows that is older than the installed version and
disabled itself.  Yep, it greyed out the Install
button.